Mentoring and Apprentice Programs
KSC provides project-focused services to further advance your adoption
of OT. Specialized mentoring services are designed to accelerate
your object-oriented technical and project skills.
Mentoring enables you to significantly compress the object-oriented
learning curve, empower you with the knowledge, experience, and
confidence necessary to effectively develop applications with object
technology and Smalltalk.
All mentoring staff have significant commercial experience applying
Object Technology and Smalltalk to real-world business problems.
Drawing on the depth and breadth of its experience, KSC customizes
strategies for you.
STAP (Strategic Transition Apprentice
New Course Offerings from KSC
- Programming with WebSphere Application Developer v5.1.2
with JavaServer Faces (JSF)
- An Introduction to Programming Web Services with WebSphere
Applications Developer v5.1.2
- An Introduction to Programming Web Services with Apache
- An Introduction to Programming Web Services with VisualWorks
Enterprise Edition v7.2.1
- An Introduction to Programming Web Services with Eclipse
- An Introduction to Programming VisualAge Smalltalk Enterprise
Web Services 6.0
- An Introduction to Programming VisualWorks Enterprise
- Cincom Smallralk VisualWave Training
- VisualWorks Smalltalk Web Toolkit Training.
For more information on our exciting new courses
write firstname.lastname@example.org or